NOTES FOR FUNERAL DIRECTORS
- Paddock Wood Town Council is the Burial Authority for the Parish of Paddock Wood in the County of Kent. The Town Clerk is the Registrar and all administration matters are to be directed to the Cemeteries Clerk.
- All Fees are DOUBLED in the case of a person not resident in the Civil Parish of Paddock Wood, although the Registrar (Town Clerk) does have the discretion to waive this requirement under certain circumstances.
- Clients using the Paddock Wood Cemetery & Garden of Remembrance must be given a copy of the Town Council’s booklet “An introduction for families to the Rules & Conditions”. Supplies for Funeral Directors are available from the Town Council office.
- Clients must sign the statement on the ‘Notice of Interment’ form, stating that they accept the Rules & Conditions appertaining to Cemeteries and Garden of Remembrance under the control of Paddock Wood Town Council.
- Plaques for the Garden of Remembrance meeting the Council’s specification can be obtained from:
Falon Nameplates Ltd
Unit 10-13, Stephenson Court
Barrington Industrial Estate
Telephone 01670-530136 or Fax 01670-530102